Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Paws' new....Friend.....

Hello friends...Paws here, and today--or a couple of days ago--my owners friend needed cat sitting for her kitten because they were going on vacation, so my owner volunteered...
 Here is the look on my face when she came in!
 And even bro moved! He moves like once every three hours!
 Even my cousin looked...
 THE KITTEN WAS HERE!!!!
 Her name is Olive, and she is about four months old, and my owner says she is very sweet...but I'm not sure I like her....
 She takes all of my favorite sleeping spots...
 and even my favorite toys!
 Then I went to see what was going on....
:O! Well....Uhh...This isn't exactly a normal post...

~Paws



7 comments:

  1. Is that what you call a friend? I won't be her friend if i were you!!!! :D

    ~Purrfi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Her name is Olive. She is actually really nice and sweet, but I keep hissing at her. But she is growing on me. We still have 9 days left together, so I don't know what will happen. :)

      ~Paws

      Delete
    2. P.S. Olive is better now :)

      ~Paws

      Delete
  2. Im going to follow this blog!
    ~Friday

    ReplyDelete

Meow!
Paws sees that you are about to post a comment!
Paws dosent like Mean or rude comments,
So he deletes them!!
And the nice comments...
He treasures! :D
So be nice while commenting!!!
~Paws