Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Paws' Kitten Day!

Hello friends! Paws here, and today my owner was looking at her camera pictures and found some kitten pictures of bro and my cousin!
 Here's bro!! He looks so small!! :D
 Here's my cousin!! My owner thinks he is adorable!!
 Here's bro in a christmas bag from last year...
 Here's my cousin in a cuties box!!
Now their both in cuties boxes! Sadly, my owner cant find any of me :(. But afterall, I still consider myself a kitten!!


~Paws

P.S. Olive is gone now.


7 comments:

  1. Thank goodness Olive is gone!!!!! I would hate it because my owner would give a new kitten more importnace!!! D:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes...But after the first three days were over, me and Olive were best buds! :D

      ~Paws

      Delete
  2. Hello!
    Just a warning Mia, be sure to comment more on TFEOB (The Four Elements Of Bending, my story) or your character, Zapada will die!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay. I'm sorry that I haven't for a while...I'm just super busy ^^

      Delete
  3. I got a blogger account! What do you think? Hmm, time to upload some stories!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Did you make that picture of the starry night? :3
      Yay again! :D

      Delete

Meow!
Paws sees that you are about to post a comment!
Paws dosent like Mean or rude comments,
So he deletes them!!
And the nice comments...
He treasures! :D
So be nice while commenting!!!
~Paws