Sunday, December 30, 2012

Paws' new blanket!

Hello friends! It's paws here, I just wanted to squeeze in a post before new years! Anyways, this morning, I was laying on a really fuzzy blanket my owner got for Christmas, but I have plans to make the blanket mine! >:3
 ...But I doubt they'll work. Here is me laying on the blanket.
 A close up of my face. It looks as if my owner gets a little over the top with the pictures, not really though... :3.
 Ahhh...A good old head scratch!
And here is a close up of the fuzzy blanket! :D


~Paws


4 comments:

  1. soooo cute! paws is sooooo adorable! =3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Psssssst! **whispers** I'll distract Mia and you grab the blanket and run! then it will be all yours!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds good to me! *grabs blanket while you distract Mia*. Worked! ;D

      ~Paws

      Delete

Meow!
Paws sees that you are about to post a comment!
Paws dosent like Mean or rude comments,
So he deletes them!!
And the nice comments...
He treasures! :D
So be nice while commenting!!!
~Paws