Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas from Paws!

 Hello Friends! Paws here, wishing you all a very merry Christmas! 
Guess what? My mom got a giant loft bed for me!!
 Don't I look very happy there? Well...I didn't really like the idea of a camera taking pictures of me every second....Then, guess what? I found out something horrible! The bed actually belongs to....
 
                                      AMERICAN GIRL DOLLS!
                                     
 Well....Anyways.....The rest of Christmas morning was fun, though!! Here is a wonderful picture of our christmas tree!
That wrapping paper was sure fun to play in! ;D

~Paws


4 comments:

Meow!
Paws sees that you are about to post a comment!
Paws dosent like Mean or rude comments,
So he deletes them!!
And the nice comments...
He treasures! :D
So be nice while commenting!!!
~Paws