Monday, December 10, 2012

Paws' first Christmas and first Birthday!


Hello friends! It's Paws! I'm sorry I haven't posted in quite a while! But anyway, today is my first (or in cat years, 5th) birthday :D! And, since it's almost the holidays, I thought I would combine the two posts!


pawspost1.jpg
Here is my discovering my new stocking!! I find it a better toy than bag or whatever the purpose is......... :D
pawspost2.jpg
Here is this awesome singing thing! It's so cool how the penguins and the snowman move! Again, more like a toy..... ;D
pawspost3.jpg
Yay! Tree climbing! I like to climb the Christmas tree! :D
pawspost4.jpg
Another picture of me climbing the Christmas tree.....
pawspost5.jpg
And finally......My birthday cake! It's actually hard plastic :\. But that's okay! It was very nice of my owner to get me a......hard plastic.....cake! :D

I hope everyone has very happy Holidays!! I know I will! I'll make another post on Christmas morning with me adventuring wrapping paper!! My owner says I'll love it! :D


~Paws


7 comments:

  1. can't see the pix either...but I see them in my imagination!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    **gives hard plastic reese cup**

    JK! **gives REAL reese cup**

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry about that! I don't know what happened! Thank you! :D! *eats reese cup* :D

      ~Paws

      Delete

Meow!
Paws sees that you are about to post a comment!
Paws dosent like Mean or rude comments,
So he deletes them!!
And the nice comments...
He treasures! :D
So be nice while commenting!!!
~Paws