Friday, September 7, 2012

Paws' trip to the Bed Store!

 Hello Friends! Paws here. Well, Don't you think that my New bed is like way to small for me? Well, My Owner disagrees. But, After about....5 hours of begging (For going to the bed store!), I got a resounding Yes!!!!!
 First I tryed out this one.....
 Then this one.....It wasn't very comfy, though. Because there was no matress! I mean what Kind of bed is that???
 Then I tryed out the Fancy bed!!!
Then the Pillowy bed! It looks like a Giant pillow! Don't you think?!!?!??!?!
Then.......I saw the Perfect bed!!!!! I begged my Owner to get it for me.......But she said......."Maybe" I mean really?!?!?!?! I look Perfect in that bed :D! It was a very fun trip to the Bed Store!!!!!



~Paws

6 comments:

  1. yes! she must get you that bed in the sun!! wow, I would love to lay in front of a beautiful window all day in that comfy bed munchin' on a reese cup!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes yes! I did in fact do that! But then my owner took it away and ate it herself >:(.


      ~Paws

      Delete
    2. bad owner! *sprays water on owner*

      Delete
    3. That will show her not to eat my Reese cups! :D


      ~Paws

      Delete
  2. Nice blog! you look like my best bud- Timmy! :P he's a tabby too! Will you follow my kitten's blog? (shes not really mine)
    http://purrfithekitten.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Meow!
Paws sees that you are about to post a comment!
Paws dosent like Mean or rude comments,
So he deletes them!!
And the nice comments...
He treasures! :D
So be nice while commenting!!!
~Paws