Sunday, August 26, 2012

The Cat show!

Hello Friends! Well, It's Paws here, As usual. Well, The bad news is, I'm still on the job. The good / Bad news is that today I went to a thing called a Cat Show! No, No, No, It's not a bunch of dancing cats! (Just in case you thought that). It's a bunch of pure bred cats! And it's awesome :D! Well, I didin't go, But my Owner took alot of pictures! Here are some (Not all, She took way to many!) :


 Heres is a picture of the back of a Maine Coon.....Just a random one ;D! I don't know why I wasan't in the Cat show!
 Heres a picture of a kitten........"Meow!!!" I like to do that stuff!!
 Heres another kitten.......Thats levitating! Well....I thought it was kinda cool when I saw it...Because It's a bed held up by chains!
 A very playful kitten...Rather like mee :D!
I don't know what type of cat this is! I don't know very many. I've never been to A Kitty Acadmey!
 Here is a awesome cat :D! It looks like a lion!
 Heres a cat that looks like a mix of My Cousin, And my owners old cat, Nick (Who died of lung cancer). Or, So I heard. But, Mia told me that, I don't think she would lie to me...... :0
Heres the cats face! Dosent it look like My owner is inside the cage? Well, Shes not. She took the picture threw the cage! Haha! I told the world my Owners Secret :3!!!!
Theres me! In the cat Hammock that my Owner got me!!!! Ahh...Paradise once again ;D! But, I'm still disapointed that they didin't put me in the cat show! I mean, Isnt that the perfect picture of me for a Cat Show? :3


~Paws

5 comments:

  1. You missed that bestest of Kats....a Tiggerkat!!

    XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear! How could I miss it :0!!!!!!! I heard about Tiggerkat.....In the Kittie news paper!!!!


    ~Paws

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paws... Hate to break it to ya.... but that was the cat store.. I think :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope. It was a real cat show! They have them every year and owner went to one. :D (no pun intended xD)

      ~Paws :)

      Delete
    2. Oh lol cool! Sorry nick died :( My Siamese cat Snowball died too :'(

      Delete

Meow!
Paws sees that you are about to post a comment!
Paws dosent like Mean or rude comments,
So he deletes them!!
And the nice comments...
He treasures! :D
So be nice while commenting!!!
~Paws