Friday, October 19, 2012

Paws' visit to the costume store!

 Hello friends! Paws here. So, today, I decided to ask my owner to ask to go Halloween-costume-shopping! The first costume I tryed on was a paper-bag costume!
 Then the laundry costume.....
Then the laundry machine costume....
Then I tryed to look like the Great Sphinx for a costume!
But I decided to go with the Paper-bag costume!
My Brother is going as a cover-girl!!! I can't wait until I see that!!!


~Paws


P.S YAY! I have 1,000+ Fans! Woo-hoo! :D

5 comments:

  1. cool and first comment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! can't wait to see your brother too! you make a great paper bag! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol!! Can you add a followers gadget to your blog please? I visited it a while ago, then TOTALLY forgot where to find it, so if there was a followers thing I'd be able to keep and eye on it XD

    ~Kinyonga

    ReplyDelete

Meow!
Paws sees that you are about to post a comment!
Paws dosent like Mean or rude comments,
So he deletes them!!
And the nice comments...
He treasures! :D
So be nice while commenting!!!
~Paws