Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Paws back on the Job?


 A very big hello to everyone! Paws is here. I'm actually a little concerned....I might have to get back on the Job! With the big computers and ugly weird technology, How does my brother know about this? I mean. hes a cat, too!  Well, here is a picture of me laying on the top of my Brother. What? I was tired :3. Anyways, heres why I might be on the Job...

So, It all started when I was digging around and chewing on these old boxes that my cousin likes to lay on, and I opened the lid! Only to reveal a bunch of old Pictures of my Brother! Heres one above. I had to scan them! It was so hard. So my owner helped me. Anyways, So, my Brother comes along, And stares right at me! The least I could do was drop the photo out of my mouth and run... But I froze. And my Brother glared at me. Then he jumped onto the counter and grabbed a post-it and wrote on it and threw it at me. Here it is, I scanned it, too.
Heres what it had on it. And thats why I'm a bit worried! Well, I might make another post later! Well, my Owner is starting to take pictures of me, Wish me luck!


~Paws


2 comments:

Meow!
Paws sees that you are about to post a comment!
Paws dosent like Mean or rude comments,
So he deletes them!!
And the nice comments...
He treasures! :D
So be nice while commenting!!!
~Paws