Monday, August 13, 2012

Paws' Weirdest day ever.....

 So, You know, Just a typical Monday, A typical boring monday that is. So, I wanted to play. So I did play. First I played with a toy.....
 Then I chewed on wires.....
 Then I ran in circles, Playing with a carrot shaped cat nip.
 Then, I saw the weirdest thing EVER!!!
 MY BROTHER STOLE MY TOWEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Then, I saw my cousin, Like this, THIS IS ALMOST THE WEIRDEST DAY EVER!
 So, I ran away from all the weirdness.
 So, I went over to talk to my cousin, Who LOOKED weird....
 You know....After all this, I got kinda thirsty....
 LOOK WHO I SAW LOOKING AT ME UPSIDOWN OVER THE WATER BOWL!!!!!!!!
It really is the Weirdest day in the history of the days.....




~Paws

Yay! Long post ;D!

4 comments:

  1. if you are bored you can try squirrel fishing.....but don't run out of peanuts!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will try squirrel fishing 8DDD!!!! Don't worry, I bought 1,000 packages when I saw your comment yesterday :D!

      ~Paws

      Delete
  2. cool mia!!!!i havent been on here in ages =p

    -kara =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks kara. I'm Paws by the way, Nice to meet you! I have met your cat before [Grass], And I heard that your friends with my owner!


    ~Paws

    ReplyDelete

Meow!
Paws sees that you are about to post a comment!
Paws dosent like Mean or rude comments,
So he deletes them!!
And the nice comments...
He treasures! :D
So be nice while commenting!!!
~Paws